This smoothie is kind of like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in a cup. If you and your kids like your PBandJs, you’ll probably like this. With all the protein from the almond milk, peanut butter and chia seeds, this smoothie is a great substitute for a meal if you’re running low on time and need a boost of energy.
- 1 ½ cups original unsweetened almond milk
- 1 ½ cups frozen berry mix (blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 ½ tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
Directions: Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.