This delicious smoothie bowl is essentially a smoothie, frozen slightly to firm up and allow for toppings. You can make this smoothie and simply drink it, but if you’d like to add a little extra something in the form of toppings, you can freeze it for about an hour and eat it like a cold dessert soup.
- 2 cups cold Honeydew Melon chunks
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Approximately 1 dozen mint leaves
I used blackberries, blueberries and chia seeds in my bowl, but you might also like to try raspberries, strawberries, sliced bananas, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds or granola. The possibilities are endless!
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer smoothie to a freezer safe container and freeze for about an hour.
- Transfer smoothie to a bowl and top with whatever you'd like.