5 minute healthy nachos
These are LEGIT. I'm totally hooked on them. Seriously, after the first time I made them, I made them on repeat every day for the rest of the week. They take less than 5 minutes to make. I almost always have all the ingredients needed on hand to make them. They're delicious, satisfy all my savory junk food cravings anndddddddd are wayyyyyy healthier than most other nachos out there.
I personally like to use Beanfields chips for these because the ingredients are pretty clean and they're packed with protein (they're made from beans) and TONS of flavor. But you could use whatever chips you prefer or have at home. The same goes for the beans and cheese, but I would definitely recommend using Better Bean and Kite Hill chive cream cheese. The ingredients and the flavors are totally on point.
Just, whatever you do, don't make the same mistake I did.... Don't share them with anyone! Because chances are they'll be none left for yourself. Real talk.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|1||5 mins.||0mins.||5 mins.|
- half a head of romaine hearts
- 1 large handful of Beanfields Pico de Gallo chips
- 1 heaping tablespoon of Better Bean uncanny refried black beans
- 1 heaping tablespoon of Kite Hill chive cream cheese
- half an avocado, diced
- Cut clean, dry romaine hearts into thin strips and place in a shallow bowl.
- Top lettuce with a handful of chips, black beans, chive cream cheese and avocado.
- Shovel a loaded bite into your mouth as quickly as possible!