strawberry coconut balls
I've been making my chocolate superfood truffles so much lately, I figured it was time to switch it up and try a new flavor. These strawberry coconut balls are deliciously satisfying for sweet tooth cravings without being too sweet or rich. They taste like dessert, but are actually packed with healthy fats and carbs, and I even snuck some superfoods into them too!
I love making some variation of these balls at least once a week because they are so awesome to have on hand in the fridge. Whenever we crave sweets, they're right there, ready for us to grab and pop into our mouths. Being bite size makes them the perfect portion size to do the trick and keep me from craving other less healthy sweet options. These are free from gluten, refined sugar and any other artificial ingredients that you might not be able to pronounce.
I also love grabbing a few to take with me when we're running out the door to the park or on a few errands. There's no prep work involved, I just grab em and go and they make a great snack to hold me over until we get back home. Good and good for you is where it's at! 👊
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 balls||5 mins.||0 mins.||5 mins.|
- 1/4 cup unroasted, unsalted cashews
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3/4 cup freeze dried strawberries
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 6 dates
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut for coating balls (optional)
- Place all ingredients (except shredded coconut) into a blender and blend until combined.
- Roll approximately 1 tablespoonful at a time into balls.
- Roll balls into shredded coconut or other desired toppings (or nothing at all).
- Store remaining balls in the refrigerator in an airtight container.