- 2 bananas, sliced into coins and frozen
- 1 tablespoon Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter
- 1 1-inch piece of dark chocolate
- Place the frozen banana slices into blender. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. It may take a few minutes, depending on your blender, and you may have to scoop down the sides several times. The texture should resemble that of gelato or frozen yogurt.
- Once the bananas have achieved the desired consistency, add chocolate hazelnut spread and blend again until combined.
- Transfer banana mixture to a bowl and sprinkle with dark chocolate shavings—you can either use a cheese grater or chop finely with a knife.
- Enjoy your rich, creamy chocolate treat guilt free.